Uses & Benefits
Pottasium Repletion Therapy
- Potassium is one of the most common electrolyte abnormalities encountered in a clinical practice.
Patients may require potassium for a variety of reasons:
- Diet restrictions
- Potassium wasting diuretic therapy
- Kidney Diseases
Benefits of Effer-K®
- We offer many flavors of Effer-K, each designed to have a palatable taste.
- Effer-K® provides potassium in a palatable liquid.
- Cost is low. Cash price is similar to most co-pays. It is also covered by most Medicaid plans and Tricare.
- Effer-K® is packaged in a convenient 30-day supply.
If you think Effer-K may be right for you, we recommend that you speak to your healthcare provider to see if it is appropriate for your individual needs. They can help determine if it is right for you and provide a prescription if necessary.
Read More Specific Use Cases and Benefits of Effer-K®: